Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Blogging and Books

B is for Blog and Books


Since 2009 blogging has become one of my favorite pastimes. Up until that time I would always carry around a notebook in my purse to write or draw anytime I had a chance. Okay I still do this but most of the time I blog using an app on my smartphone instead of in my journal. Since blogging I have met some wonderful people. Even though most of them I have never met most of them in person I feel importunate to call them my blogging buddies.  Here are some of my favorite fellow bloggers as well as little bit a their blogs.

1. Beth Zimmerman-http://www.bethszimmerman.com a great blog where she blogs about her life, family and faith. She has some other great blogs too! :)


2. Folksy Musin-http://folksydeb.blogspot.com  She blogs about family, culture and reality tv. I've had the pleasure of getting to know her in real life and she is as cool there as she is on her blog! :)


3.Alex Cavanaugh http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/  an author and  all around great guy. Also one of the co hosts of the a-to-z blogging challenge


4.Candid Pastor's Wife-http://thecandidpastorswife.com talks about life, faith and womanhood. 


I am also a huge book worm. I prefer to read than watch tv. Well most shows anyways. My favorite genre is science fiction and romance. My two favorite books of all time are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy  and the Anne of Green Gables series. I love how books can take you to another place and time. I have a Nook but I still prefer paper books. There's just something about a book in my hands that is soothing to me. 


What do you like about blogging? Do you like to read? If so, what are your favorite books? 




post signature

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh I am huge book lover as well. Because I like holding an actual book, I have been surprised by how much I actually enjoy my kindle.

 
At April 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love books too!

Those are some awesome bloggers. I follow them and their wit. Thanks for this post.

 
At April 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you for the mention!
And I'm sorry, the new blog format would not let me comment yesterday. I did try!

 
At April 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

You blog on your phone? That takes serious commitment! I'm impressed! And thank you for the link and kind words! You're awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: B is for Blogging and Books 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 B is for Blogging and Books 24 25

26
27>