Friday, December 2, 2011

I never leave His hand

Most of you know I have ALOT going on right now. I'm just so thankful and blessed that He is with me through it all! I just wanted to share a picture I drew a few days ago. It show's how I feel right now. I hope you enjoy it.


I also want to share a song with you that has ministered to me during this time. It's called Your Hands by JJ Heller.  Thanks everyone for your love, prayers and support. I'll write more soon!

 Love, Hugs and Prayers

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Carol, He is always your strength!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: I never leave His hand 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 I never leave His hand 24 25

26
27>