Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday Fragments 10-14-11





Friday Fragments

1. The weather has been so much cooler this week! Thank you Jesus!
2. We even got some rain! We still have a 30 inch deficit for the year but hey rain is rain! :)
3. Ever since I ran last Saturday I have been so much more self confident. Maybe my days of having low/ no confidence are over! :)
4. I don't know what I'm doing but I have been feeling so much better the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping and praying that this means that my liver issues are getting better too.
5. I'm going to my first adult Halloween party next Saturday. I'm super excited!
6. However, it has been an ordeal finding a costume! I think that costume designers don't know how to make figure flattering costumes for us curvy girls! It's been so frustrating!
7. (insert sarcasm here) Of course my husband finds a cool costume right away and ON SALE!
8. I can't belive that it's almost November! I've been a busy beaver working on Christmas gifts.
9. I've decided that I'm gonna make all my immediate familiy's Christmas gift. Thankfully that's only five people! :) The reason that I'm doing this: 1. I think homemade gifts are so much more meaningful  2. I think it will be cheaper than buying Christmas gifts at the store. I have a lot of the stuff already.
10.. My hubby bought me a Sizzix machine and alot of scrapbooking/crafting stuff from a friend for really cheap. Thank you sweetie! I love it all! :)

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Carol Kilgore said...

We had rain last weekend. Wonderful!
Have fun at your Halloween Party :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 10-14-11 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 10-14-11 24 25

26
27>