Tuesday, August 30, 2011

little used wonder cure?


Last Tuesday I started feeling awful. By noon I had a headache, runny nose and a ear ache. Darn summer allergies! A friend of mine suggested that I continue to use my netti pot and drink some apple cider vinegar to clear up my sinus infection. Apple Cider vinegar I though! That's gross! Okay, it's not gross and I use it for lots of things around the house. However, the smell is awful!!  I don't like going to the doctor though and it always take so long to get in so I decided to give the apple cider vinegar a try. And by the end of the day my sinsus were drying up! I couldn't believe it! All I did was take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water 3 times that day. Here are some other things that apple cider vinegar are good for:
  • Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
  • Strengthen the immune system
  • weight loss
  • Balance high cholesterol
  • Improve digestion and cure constipation
As will all things do your homework before you being using apple cider vinegar.  Are their any natural remedies you swear by?

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

Gosh, that's the way I've been feeling for the past few days. I've often heard the praises of vinegar as a healthful supplement and curative. Maybe I should run out tomorrow and pick up a bottle.

Lee
Tossing It Out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: little used wonder cure? 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 little used wonder cure? 24 25

26
27>