Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm here! Well sorta...



Hi! everyone! I hope your summer is going along speedily! I can't believe that we are almost half way through July! I just wanted to let you know that this weekend the Lady Bloggers Social Conference this weekend. It was so awesome! I learned so much and met so many phenomenal women!  Ladies if you are not a member of the lady bloggers society you can find out more about it here. Guys I don't know if there's a men blogger society or not but it's a great way to network and meet people. I'm gonna be doing some major updating and changing on my blog. I am even thinking of starting a new blog. Not sure about everything yet but I'm super excited. Where do you go to network and meet fellow social media people and  bloggers?

post signature

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yeah, what about one for us guys?

 
At July 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Misty said...

Yay, Carol! Change is good (unless you're crazy like me)!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alex, I don't know if there is a mens blogging group but if not you and Arlee should start one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: I'm here! Well sorta... 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 I'm here! Well sorta... 24 25

26
27>