Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pinterest




My friends have been after me for several weeks to check out Pinterest. Well finally I checked it out and I'm not sure what I think about it yet. For those of you who don't know what Pinterest is the website describes its self as "
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

Well I have been on it for a couple of weeks now and here are my observations. 
1. Love all the cool pictures and ideas!
2.. Great way for me to pick up blog post ideas. 
3. Like Facebook but with pictures. You can like a picture as well as, follow, unfollow, and comment
4. Total time waster for me. I could spend all day Oohing and Ahhing all the lovely pictures they have.

I am definitely going to stay with Pinterest. I love all the great pictures and ideas. However, I am going to have to limit my time on there to get anything done. 

If you like to join Pinterest just send me a message at carolscorner727@hotmail.com and put Pinterest in the subject line and I'll be happy to send you an invite. 





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Carol Kilgore said...

I may check it out next time I have a project and need ideas. Thanks!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

I keep hearing (good things) about Pinterest but I just do not have time for another web addiction! I may check into some lazy afternoon. :)

 
At June 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger ShirleyC said...

I've joined also, and I love looking at the pictures everyone else pins. I'm not addicted - yet!
I can't figure out what they mean and how to pin the pics to the bookmark thing, so I just use a link.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks for your support I think I have found the problem.

Yvonne,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Pinterest 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Pinterest 24 25

26
27>