Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday thoughts on blogging

Thursday but I have a lot of thoughts,
comments, and questions I'd like to share
Do any of you use WordPress? I started using it a couple of weeks ago and I hate it! Okay hate is a little strong. I dislike WordPress. I really really dislike it.WordPress users, does it get easier? Its so complicated and overwhelming right now! I am considering moving my blog back to blogger.
Is there anyone out there who has monetized their Blogger blog? If so I have several questions for you and I'd love to talk to you. I absoulutley love having my own website. It makes things so much easier. I also am loving the new blogger app for droids.
Well that's about all my thoughts for this Thursday morning. Everyone have a great day!

4 Comments:

At February 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, I've no experience with Wordpress. Bummer it's been a pain for you. And I've been asked to sell/promote stuff on my blog, but I always say no.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My hubby wants me to recoup some of the money I've been spending on my blog.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Sharlotte said...

Hi Carol,
I've moved over to Wordpress, actually, my son set me up. He swears that it is easier. I'm afraid that I don't think it is either...I really like Blogger but I'm trying to stay and figure things out. We'll see.
Sharlotte

 
At February 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

Personally I prefer the format and appearance of Blogger, but I have no direct personal experience with Wordpress other than the blogs I follow there. All I know is some of the Wordpress users are passionate about that venue.

I first started my blog with the intent to monetize and make money. However Adsense never approved me and I've yet to figure out how to get approved. But I don't really care that much now. From what I've heard you don't make that much money from click ads. You can make more by selling your own ads but that is probably harder to do unless you have a huge audience.

Lee
Tossing It Out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Thursday thoughts on blogging 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Thursday thoughts on blogging 24 25

26
27>