Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm in Love with Technology yet again!


My husband bought me a gitf the other day. He bought me a Nook. I love it! It's so cool! Kinda weird reading a book without holding it in my hand but I'm getting over that. The Nook also had games and web access. I really like that it's light,  and I can carry it with me wherever I go. Now that I've got my Nook I don't know what to read next! What are your favorite books? What do you think I should read? Do you have a E--reader? If so I'd love to know what you think of it-the good, the bad, and the ugly. Happy Reading!

post signature

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have an iPad and it's the most awesome toy in the world!

 
At June 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alex I'm anit Apple but I'm glad you like it. I've heard great things about it.

 
At June 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

I have a Nook but it's older and less fancy than yours. I really like that I can put books on it and carry dozens of books with me when we travel without having to lug a heavy, bulky bag of books everywhere. But I still want an IPad! :)

 
At June 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beth thanks for stopping by. I must be the only person who doesn't want an iPad. I'll save the reason why for a blog post but I do want an Android Tablet

 
At June 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

I have been thinking about getting a Nook or Kindle but not sure if I can get pass actually holding a real book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: I'm in Love with Technology yet again! 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 I'm in Love with Technology yet again! 24 25

26
27>