Time to join Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments to drop all the bits and pieces of thought from the week. Enjoy! :)
- It's been hot this week and our AC decided to act up. Thank goodness it's finally working decent. I don't know how people did it back in the old days. Okay I do know. They didn't have it so they didn't miss it they just took care of business.
- Since it's been so hot we have been eating more salads and fresh veggies. I am not normally a salad or veggie person but they are so good. I think I could get use to this
- Been going back to the gym since school has been out. It feels good to be working out again.
- I have discovered a wonderful online magazine called Curvy Girl Guide. I love it! It's like Blogher but geared specifically for voluptuous girls like me. You can check it out here.
- Fathers Day is this weekend. I really wished I lived closer to my dad. Good news end I should get to see him end of July! :)
- We are going to see my father in law Saturday and go to dinner with him and his family. Good times.
What's your week been like? I hope it's been wonderful! :)
Labels: Friday Fragments