Monday, January 3, 2011

Motivational Monday

I want to start a new segment called Motivational Monday. Each Monday I will post some motivational/inspirational quotes to help us get out week started. I don't know about you but some Monday's I need all the help I can get! LOL :) This week my thoughts/quotes are about New Years and resolutions. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy them.

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”Edith Lovejoy Pierce 

 “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” Oprah


You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream-C.S.Lewis

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.-Zig Ziglar

Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from NOW and make a brand new end.- Tanya Neyland Page


 post signature

 


Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like Ziggy's quote!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Love the last two!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Motivational Monday 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Motivational Monday 24 25

26
27>