Sunday, January 2, 2011

Firsts

Happy New Year Everyone! Since yesterday was the first day of 2011. I tried several new things. Some worked out wonderfully and some not so much. First I started reading the bible through in 90 day.I thought the challenge started yesterday but it doesn't start till tomorrow! I'm ahead of the game! Yeah!  I've never sat down and read the Bible straight through.Reading is a challenge for me with ADD. It was awesome! God's word came to life. Mom's Toolbox is hosting the challenge. There's still time to join!




Secondly I decided to write a blog post from my phone. That did not work out at all! I could only get it to post 2 or three sentances at a time! How annoying is that! Have any of you tried to post from you phone? How did it work for you? I hope to get it figured out. I think mobile blogging could be great. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
post signature

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't even have a cell phone!
The Bible in 90 days is a good challenge.

 
At January 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Missy said...

Way to Go!
Great start with The Bible in 90 Days!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I'm glad you are reading the Bible in 90 days with us! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Firsts 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Firsts 24 25

26
27>