Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve Ya'll

 I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a fun and safe New Year's Eve. It's supposed to be raining here most of the day so the hubster and I have decided to stay home and watch movies. We will probably be in bed by 9 :00 pm.LOL! We're getting old! What are your plans?  I also wanted to share with you my new blog design. What do you think of it? I love it! Megan over at Blizzard Blog Design did a great job! I've still got some pages to write and buttons to rearrange so off I go!

post signature

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Nothing wrong with staying home and watching movies! We'll probably watch whatever lame Bowl game is on as well.
Happy 2011, Carol!

 
At December 31, 2010 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We're headed to a friend's house for a kid-friendly party... how long we stay depends on how long our kid is awake! :) I'd almost rather be home with movies, pizza and board games!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Happy New Year's Eve Ya'll 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Happy New Year's Eve Ya'll 24 25

26
27>