Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Simple Christmas Recap



I know, I know, here it is almost New Years and I'm just now blogging about Christmas. At least I'm blogging. I'm so far behind on everything right now-I mean EVERYTHING! From laundry, to school work, to house work-you name it! I've decided my new mantra should be "I'm so far behind I'll never catch up! I guess that means I'll live forever!" No I know I'll catch up eventually I'm just a little bit overwhelmed. It doesn't help that my mind is going in 5000 different directions. Oh yeah I'm supposed to be blogging about Christmas-see what I mean. Can we say major ADD either that or too much chocolate! 


Christmas was very low key for us this year. It was really nice. It was just my husband and myself and the girls. We just hung out and enjoyed being together. It was so nice for once to be able to stay in our pajamas all day and do nothing! In fact, I think that is part of the reason I'm so far behind now.  I never got out of that "do nothing" mode. I got the one thing I really wanted.  I got season one of Glee. I love that show I'm a huge Gleek!  How was your Christmas?  I hope everyone had a great one.


Love


Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sometimes the simple Christmases are the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Simple Christmas Recap 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Simple Christmas Recap 24 25

26
27>