Friday, January 22, 2010

Howdy Ya'll -Introductions again

I decided that since joining "Texas - Blogging Gals" it might be a nice idea to introduce myself to everyone since there have been so many new visitors dropping by, and we all want to get to know each other.

My name is Carol  and I am 30 years old. I am married to my best friend Matt. We have two four legged children. A minature daschund named Sophie and Rosie my quirky calico cat. I have lived in Texas all my life. In fact, we live in the house I grew up in.

I work part time (I am looking for full time work).I was diagnosed with celiacs disease in October of last year. I am still adjusting to a gluten free lifestyle. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord. I strive to serve him in every area of my life. In my spare time I enjoy reading, creating art, and cooking. 

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope you will become a follower. Looking forward to making lots of new blogging friends!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Nonnas News said...

I also intorduced myself on my blog. I hope others will do the same. Its nice to meet you. Hope you will become a follower of my blog! Have a blessed weekend!

 
At January 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Nola said...

Hi, I found you through Tx BLogging Gals. Great idea to introduce yourself, I'll have to do that in a post soon. I read that you have a mini doxie, where are the photos? I have a half mini, half standard Doxie and can't quit taking photos of him! I try not to post him on my blog too often, but he's just adorable. I'll be back to visit more later...

 
At January 25, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I take pictures of my doxie all the time. I just need to post them. What's your doxie's name?

 
At January 25, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I take pictures of my doxie all the time. I just need to post more on here. What's your doixie's name?

 
At January 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Nice to "meet you". I found you through Tx. Blogging Gals and her blogroll. I have a blog from NW Iowa, lots about my grandkids and painting I do and teaching school and lots and lots of feelings I have about lots of things. Hope you visit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Howdy Ya'll -Introductions again 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Howdy Ya'll -Introductions again 24 25

26
27>