1. Sunday I will be volunteering in my first triathlon. I am super excited a good friend of mine is running in it and she talked me into volunteering. The bad thing is that the event is a little over away from my house and I have to be there at 5:30 am. Sunday. That is way to early to be out and about on a Sunday!
2. I hope to possibly participate in a triathlon someday. I have issues with the swim part. Do you know the kinds of things that could possibly be in open water. Can we say GROSS!
3. I am back to running again. I'm still looking for a running buddy who lives close and that I could train with. I do have some friends in Houston that like to run though. :)
5. Memorial Day weekend I will be participating in the Houston Astros race for the Pennant. It's a race to raise money for the Astros foundation for under privileged children. I love the Astros! I can't wait to run and possible meet some of the players!
5. My husband is still unemployed. He's been hunting to no avail. God has provided and given us such a peace. We are just trying to be patient and trust Him. Sometimes it's easier than other.s.
6. I want to change the layout and design of my blog. I was just wondering do you you change yours yourself and why? or do you have someone else do it and why? I want someone else to change mine but I've having a hard time convincing my husband of this.
7. I only got about four hours sleep last night so I am going to call it a night. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Labels: baseball, faith, Friday Fragments, running