Friday, April 27, 2012

x,y,z

X, Y and Z
X is for X-files. My favorite sci-fi show. My husband begs to differ. His favorite sci-fi show is Stargate SG-1. X-Files is a classic. A 90's icon-like Friends. I was a skeptic of the show at first but I it brought out a lot of good points. Is there really life out there? There are also a couple of other reasons that I like the show.  First of all, I wasn't allowed to watch the show when I was growing up. My parent's thought the show was "weird" so I couldn't watch it. My sister would tape the show and when would watch it when mom and dad were gone. I know that's part of X-files appeal. The same way with the Simpsons. 
I think David Duchovny is hot! I don't know what it is about him but I've always liked him. 
Which show do you like better, X-Files or Stargate SG-1 ?

Y is for Young
Oh my goodness! I had an "old moment" yesterday! I'm sure I've probably had them before but yesterday was the first day I consciously did it. What I mean by "old moment" is when I do something that old people do.  Here's what I did. I was in census training. Our training class is mainly made up of 18-21 old guys. Needless to say they were talking about girls. Without thinking I began to give them my advice. Growing up I hated it when people older than me would give me advice. Now, I only wish I had listened. 
Z is for zapped from Zumba
This morning was the first time I took the Zumba class offered at the gym. Oh my goodness. It's so much fun but I was totally zapped after it was over. I almost fell asleep in the shower in the woman's locker room. I feel awesome except for a few sore muscles. This was only the beginners class I can't wait to go to the advanced class. I'm gonna take it slow though.
post signature

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

I didn't watch either of those shows but David Duchovny would be reason enough to check out X Files! We didn't allow Josiah to watch The Simpsons when he was little but it was always his sister's favorite show. (She's 13 years older than he is.) When he would visit her house and she turned it on he would run from the room with his eyes closed and his hands over his ears! He always was my most obedient child!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: x,y,z 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 x,y,z 24 25

26
27>