Sunday, May 6, 2012

A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012 Reflection Post

A to Z Challenge Relections Mega Post.

A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post



  • What attracted you to the Blogging From A to Z April ChallengeI thought the challenge would be a great way to streach and challenge myself as a blogger
  • Did you feel intimidated by the Challenge? Oh yeah! I didn't think I would be able to do it.
  • Did you ever feel like quitting? Yes, when I started not feeling well.  What kept you going? The thought of being a quiter. I don't like to quit.
  • What do you think was your biggest contribution to the Challenge? I don't feel like I contributed at all. I feel that my post were not up to par with everyone elses.
  • In finishing this challenge, will you be more apt to try other blogging or writing challenges (e.g.--NaNoWriMo)? Yes but I don't know about right now. I am very frustrated with my blog and my post. I need to regroup and get it together.
  • Do you feel you did your best in the Challenge? Up until my health problems started acting up again.   What could you have done better? Stuck to my blog topics and planned ahead.
  • What did you learn from the Challenge? There are lots of great bloggers out there and that I need to do better or give it up.
  • Will you be blogging any more now than you used to? I dont' think so. I think I am going back to three or four blog post a week. Quality over quanity. 
Arlee, you did an excelent job of coming up with the idea for this challenge and organizing it. I would definately do another challenge you created. Excellelentpost signature

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At May 6, 2012 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Carol, I hope you don't give up!

 
At May 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Kela McClelland said...

I'm with Alex, don't give up :/

I didn't get to your blog during the challenge, but it's nice to meet you. I'll be seeing you again soon :)

 
At May 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger baygirl32 said...

don't be so hard on yourself, stick to it, its an accomplishment just to have finished!

CONGRATS
baygirl32.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

Thanks for your kind acknowledgement, but I'll also say not to be so hard on yourself. From the very beginning I've always said that this is a personal challenge and not a competition against other bloggers. You set your standards of what you what to achieve and strive to continually grow and become better. The Challenge is a great place to learn from others, but don't feel inferior to anyone else.

Thanks for opening up to us.


Lee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog

 
At May 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Jeremy [Retro] said...

Never give up, never surrender!

Reflection is a good thing, You have done a great job on the A to Z Challenge...

Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
A to Z Co-Host
My New Book:
Retro-Zombie: Art and Words

 
At May 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger EvalinaMaria said...

Hey, don't beat yourself up! Congratulation on finishing the challenge. I didn't visit all blogs during the challenge but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with reflections post!

 
At May 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger a.eye said...

I agree that seeing a lot of the blogs out there was intimidating. Especially seeing the large number of followers and commenters they regularly have on their blogs!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:48 PM , Blogger The Poet said...

Hello.
Visiting from the Post A-Z Road Trip.

Congratulations on completing the challenge! It was my first time & I combined both the A-Z & NaPoWriMo at the same time. I did find it hard going near the end keeping up with visiting & also with my regular readers. It was certainly an experience, but I intend on participating again next year with better planning now I know what to expect. Don't be discouraged. There's a first time for everything. We learn through trial and error (smile). I appreciate your openness & honesty. Thanks for sharing.

Come join me for Blog Hop Saturday! It will take your mind off things for a bit (smile). All you need do is linkup, visit a few/all of the others in the Linky & just have fun. Hope you can make it!

Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012 Reflection Post 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012 Reflection Post 24 25

26
27>