A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012 Reflection Post
A to Z Challenge Relections Mega Post.
- What attracted you to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge? I thought the challenge would be a great way to streach and challenge myself as a blogger
- Did you feel intimidated by the Challenge? Oh yeah! I didn't think I would be able to do it.
- Did you ever feel like quitting? Yes, when I started not feeling well. What kept you going? The thought of being a quiter. I don't like to quit.
- What do you think was your biggest contribution to the Challenge? I don't feel like I contributed at all. I feel that my post were not up to par with everyone elses.
- In finishing this challenge, will you be more apt to try other blogging or writing challenges (e.g.--NaNoWriMo)? Yes but I don't know about right now. I am very frustrated with my blog and my post. I need to regroup and get it together.
- Do you feel you did your best in the Challenge? Up until my health problems started acting up again. What could you have done better? Stuck to my blog topics and planned ahead.
- What did you learn from the Challenge? There are lots of great bloggers out there and that I need to do better or give it up.
- Will you be blogging any more now than you used to? I dont' think so. I think I am going back to three or four blog post a week. Quality over quanity.