Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J is for jogging and jelly beans


 Jogging
 I like to jog. Until about a two years ago you would've never ever heard me utter those words. Jogging is stress releasing to me. It clears my head and renews my energy. It's my "me" time. I turn off the world and recharge. I haven't been able to run in couple of months due to some medical problems. I finally got the ok last week to start jogging again. YEAH!  I am training to run a 5k. I don't think I am going to run one but I am at least going to train run one. I am following this training program.You can train along with me to if you'd like. 

Jelly beans 
I am addicted to jelly beans! I found some that are gluten free and I'm eating them all the time!Yet, another reason reason I need to start jogging again. Have you ever had something that you were addicted to that you had to give up? What was it and how to you break the addiction?  post signature

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: J is for jogging and jelly beans 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 J is for jogging and jelly beans 24 25

26
27>