Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Top 10 Christmas Wishes

Today I am linking up with Beth Zimmerman over at Beth: A Work in Progress for her Top Ten Thursday.This week she's asking us what top ten things we would want from Santa if we could get whatever we wanted.

Well I could certain use a magic sack from Santa this year. Usually I am all about the holidays. From decorating the whole house, to baking and making homemade gift. However due to all the recent craziness I'm just tired, sad and in pain. Oh yeah and not to mention broke. Since we are not staying at our house I'm not sure if we will have a tree. However, I did get out mini tree out hooked up today when I went home. I wish I could bring the tree back with me. I'm not sure what my mother in law would say about that. Anyways, here's my top ten Christmas wishes for 2011

1. That would get our house repaired quickly and we'd get settled back in.
2. I wish that my health would be totally and completely restored (I'm tired of being sick all the time!)
3. I wish our church would be healed and restored and being bring in the lost by sharing the love of Jesus with them.
4. I wish we could get this crazy mess regarding my student lans resolved soon (please pray)
5. I wish I was closer to my parents and siblings relationship wise.
6. I wish I could find a full time job somewhere so my husband wouldn't worry so much about finances and where I wouldn't have to more than one job just to make nds meet.
7. I wish we were able to have a child of our own.
8. I wish everyone would come to know the undconditonal love espcially the unconditional love of our Savior
9. I wish that time would heal all hearts.
10. (Beth this was excatly what I wanted to say but your way sounded better so I copied it :)  I wish for you, my precious friends … friends, followers, fame … but more than that … I wish you love! I wish the comforts of family, friends, home! I wish you faith! I wish that each of you would be touched by a special measure of grace this Christmas. Healing for those who are hurting. Peace for those who are sad. Calm for those in the storms of life. I wish you a touch of the Master’s hand. I wish you Jesus!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Single and Sane said...

Praying all your Christmas wishes come true, and that God will grant you grace and patience until they do.

Blessings,
Margaret

 
At December 8, 2011 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amen! Praying you Christmas wishes cme true.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks for sharing, Carol! I think that our hearts are in a similar place. Out on the sea, tossed by the storms of life, praying, like the disciples, that God would take notice and save us! I KNOW that He sees! I BELIEVE that He cares! But there are days when all I can see/feel is the storm! Those are the days that faith really kicks into gear ... Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1 ... Praying for you, my friend! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: My Top 10 Christmas Wishes 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 My Top 10 Christmas Wishes 24 25

26
27>