Monday, March 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday-Things I can't live without

I am linking up with the Undomestic Momma to do Top Two Tuesday
This week She's doing the Top Two Things we can't do without. I had a hard time narrowing it down with just two! But here goes....





1. My Phone


I have to have my phone with me at all times. It's crazy I know. But I feel "connected to the world" when it's with me.I mean- I can stay connected with family and friends, take care of business and  not to mention surf the web. All with one wonderful device.   I can't function when I don't have it on me.  My hubby calls it my "security blanket."


2. My mini-notebook 
I am always writing something down. From my grocery list, to blog ideas, to my do list-you name it-I've probably written it. I have to write things down to remember them. I keep a note pad in my purse and car so I always have a place to write my ideas down.

What are your top two things you can't live without?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

i feel the same way if i leave the house without my phone - its the worst feeling!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM , Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks! I need to get a little notebook...I always have random things I need to write down and it would be so much cuter to whip out a little notebook instead of my blackberry!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Kenj said...

I can't live without my phone.SO true girlie.! Good choices.!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Shell said...

My phone, definitely! And I have a notebook that goes everywhere with me, too- though dh thinks that I should just use the notepad function on my phone- but it is not the same thing!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Cherry Berry said...

I feel like I have to write EVERYTHING down too! After being pregnant and having a baby, your brain just goes to mush! At least, that's how I feel! LOL! I have a ton of NOTES in my iPhone.

 
At March 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Small Burst said...

Definitely my blackberry and computer!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Wonder how many of us would say "PHONE?"

 
At March 23, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger myletterstoemily said...

hey carol,

i'm fine with however many
chapters you all decide. i
am a voracious reader and
totally flexible.

blessings,
lea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Top 2 Tuesday-Things I can't live without 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Top 2 Tuesday-Things I can't live without 24 25

26
27>