Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fragments 2-15-13



1. This is going to be a short Friday Fragments. I've been dealing with an ear infection. I haven't had one in a LONG time and boy it hurts!

2. I' m gave up Facebook for Lent and so far so good. I know I spend WAY to much time playing around of Facebook instead of doing what I need to do. You may see post on my Facebook blog page update. That's because Blogger automatically updates my blog Facebook page for me. If you haven't followed my Facebook page I'd love for you to do so. You can follow me here .

3. During my Facebook fast I've also decided to read through the Bible in 40 day's. I'm embarrassed to say that I have never read through the Bible all the way through before. I am reading along with author Margret Feinburg and you can join us! Just follow us on Twitter at #livewunderstruck and click here  We'd love for you to join us!

4. Okay I think that's it for now. I'm gonna go take some medicine for my ear and hopefully get to feeling better. I don't like having no energy! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 2-15-13 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 2-15-13 24 25

26
27>