Thursday, October 18, 2012

Archived: ABC's of Me

I've had the pleasure of meeting lots of new bloggers recently . I also have new followers so I thought I'd share a little bit about me. Enjoy! :)

post signature 
I came across this little game on one of the blogs, Threads to Fabric that I regularly follow and thought it would be fun to feature on mine. It's called the ABC's of Me where I divulge a little bit about myself for each letter of the alphabet.

ABC’S OF ME
A – Age - 30
B – Bed Size – Queen
C – Chore you hate – washing dishes
D – Dog’s name –Sophie
E – Essential “start your day” item – prayer and time with God
F – Favorite color – I have 2 favorite colors purple and green
G – Gold or silver? –silver
H – Height – I’ve been 5’ 11 1/2"
I – Instruments you play – clarinet
J – Job title – Currently I’m not working but when I get a job title I'll let you know! :)
K – Kids – none currently-just my dog and cat
L – Living arrangements – a house out in a rural area
M – Mom’s name –Glenda-it's my middle name too.
N – Nicknames – hey you!, Amazon woman, Xena, CC
O – Overnight hospital stays (except when giving birth) – none yet! Praise the Lord!
P – Pet peeve – I hate rudeness and people being mean
Q – Quote from a movie – From Gone with the Wind-"After all tomorrow is another day!"
R – Right or left handed – I’m a righty
S – Siblings – I’m the youngest of five. I have 1 sister, 1 brother and two half sisters.
T – Time you wake up – Usually 4:30-5 even when I don't have to get up that early
U – Underwear- Yep! :)
V – Vegetable you dislike – I dislike beats, radishes, and cabbage.
W – Workout style – I try to alternate between cardio/weight training (one day) and pilates (the next day)
X – X-rays you’ve had – I’ve had a few,
Y – Yesterday’s best moments – My hubby cooked dinner for me. I love it when he cooks!
Z – Zoo favorites – giraffes-they are tall like me. :)


Love, peace and no smelly feet! :)

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll wash your dishes if you come mow my lawn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Archived: ABC's of Me 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Archived: ABC's of Me 24 25

26
27>