Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Texas Roadhouse


About the Restaurant:
Texas Roadhouse is an American chain restaurant that specializes in steaks and promotes a Western theme. Texas Roadhouse Corporation is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. The first restaurant was opened in Clarksville, Indiana, in 1993 at the Green Tree Mall across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. The chain operates about 320 (July 2009) locations in 46 states. It is known for its free buckets of peanuts at each table.

My Review: We dined at the Texas Roadhouse last night. We were excited to try the restaurant after hearing lots of great things about it.  We were quickly seated and eagerly started looking at the menu. I am all about steaks! When the waiter came over I started asking her questions about a couple of things on the menu. After all you can never be to careful when on a gluten free diet. She answered the questions to the best of her knowledge and said that she would double check with manager on duty to make sure.  The manager came over and said he was aware of what it means to be gluten free and he would make sure that I was taken care of. So you can imagine my chagrin when my meal came out and two pieces of bread were touching my steak and shrimp. 
 I politely called the waitress over and explained what happened. She and the manager quickly rectified the situation. They went beyond the call of duty in making us feel welcomed and catering their service to meet our needs. I will eat there again.

I was not compensated to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

  post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

I have always had good experience when I visited a Texas Road House.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Review: Texas Roadhouse 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Review: Texas Roadhouse 24 25

26
27>