Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Fragments 9-28-12



1. Last week when I went to the doctor to get some lab results I found out that I have a vitamin b-12 and a vitamin D deficiency. Well since then I've been taking b vitamins and oh my goodness I have energy again!!! Okay I'm still not back to my self yet but I feel amazing. You don't realize how much you miss energy till you don't have any.

 2. Wednesday I will be taking part in a blogger chocolate tasting event here in Houston. Can we say-Super Excited!!! Look for a post about the event coming soon!

3. Monday I will be starting the Shapelygirl Fitness challenge as well as reviewing Debra Mazda's DVD. Look for the post Monday and join the challenge with me! 

4. My husband is still on nights. It's getting easier and I'm sleeping better but I still miss him alot. I'm trying though. It helps knowing he loves his job (except for the hours). I keep telling myself, "This too shall pass...."

5. Work has been busy already-especially for the beginning of the school year. This is a good thing-I think LOL  :)

I actually think that's it for now. Since I've been feeling better and have more energy my mind is going 100 mph! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Come by Monday to find out how you can join me in my Shapelygirl fitness challenge! 

post signature

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Beth Zimmerman said...

Are you doing B12 injections or stress formula vitamins? I tried to talk my doctor into an Rx for B12 shots because they make me feel so good but he says my levels aren't low enough. Grrrrrr!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Friday Fragments 9-28-12 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Friday Fragments 9-28-12 24 25

26
27>