Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Believe

I Believe
I got the idea for this post from Suburban Yogini








I believe everything happens for a reason, we just can't always see why.
I believe death is not the end. 
I believe actions speak louder than words
I believe that animals and children are excellent judges of character.
I believe that the God's Word is powerful
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God who loves us so much that He died for our sins and that one day He's coming again! 
I believe the best things in life are free
I believe there is good in every person you just have to look for it sometimes
I believe that people you love never really leave you.
I believe that I will always miss some people but I can take comfort in knowing I'll see them again someday. 
I believe that no one is as fat as they think they are. 
I believe that beauty magazines only make you feel ugly.
I believe that you should read directions even if you don't follow them. 


What are some things you believe? 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 10, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are all great things to believe in!

 
At July 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

I can go along with most of those beliefs except I don't read beauty magazines so I wouldn't know and I'm probably fatter than I believe.

Lee
Tossing It Out

 
At July 10, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I believe...you shared a great list!

 
At July 10, 2010 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Your list is great!!!! Ditto....

 
At July 11, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that God has my best interest at heart, even when it doesn't look like it to me.

I came by to tell you how I put a Wordless Wednesday button on my WW blog entry. Email me snydertxgal @ yahoo . com and I'll tell you what I did.

Happy weekend.
@lonestarlifer
Paula

 
At July 11, 2010 at 1:48 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Great things to believe in Carol, and I agree with them all.
My personal belief is if one has no respect for themselves how can they respect others.

Have a peaceful Sunday.
Yvonne.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: I Believe 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 I Believe 24 25

26
27>