Sunday, April 15, 2012

M is for Made to Crave


Made to Crave Participant's Guide: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food [Book]

Sorry I'm a little behind. I'm in the process of getting caught up and actually trying to get ahead. So here's my post for the Letter M-Made to Crave

Made to Crave  is a book written by Lysa Terkeurst. The back of the book reads like this :Craving isn't a bad thing. Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman's desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. This book is not a how-to manual or the latest, greatest dieting plan. Made to Crave is a helpful companion to use alongside whatever healthy eating approach you choose-a book and Bible study to help you find the "want o" in how to make healthy lifestyle changes. 
 I had a friend of mine raving about this book so I decided to pick it up and give it a try. What she told me was true. This book helps you change your thinking about food. It points out one possible reason for our over eating is that we love and rely on food more than we love and rely on God.  That statement hit me liike a ton of brings .I know that is the case with me. I haven't finished the book yet. I just go it last week but I can already tell a difference. Making a priority to fill my life with Him instead of food! They also have a devotion to go along with the book. You can find out more about Lysa Terkeurst and Made to Crave  by clicking herepost signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: M is for Made to Crave 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 M is for Made to Crave 24 25

26
27>