Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sweet Tooth Gone Wild (My top 5 favorite candies)

My Top 5 Favorite Candies
As Valeintine's Day approches my sweet tooth is already get out of control. Here's are my top 5 favorite candies Valentine's Day, Birthday....Anyday! 
1. Conversation Hearts- I dont know what it is about them. Some poeple think they taste like chalk. I think they taste great and I love the sayings!
 
2. Dove Silk Smooth Dark Chocolate-silky, smooth and oh so dark chocolaty!

3.Skittles(original and wild berry)-So fruity and flavorful! 
 
4. York Peppermint Patties-delicious, cool and refreshing! You can never eat just one.
5. Butterfinger-Nobody lays a finger on my crisp, crunchy, peanut butter treat! 
BUTTERFINGER® 

What are your favorite candies? 
   post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

This is a post that immediately caught my attention, diabetic-candy-eater-that-I-shouldn't-be. What candy is not my favorite?

Top of my list are probably
chocolate covered marshmallow--especially the Easter eggs and Rocky Road bars

Hot Tamales

Jelly Bellies

Three Musketeers

Special Dark Chocolate bars.

I could keep going naming hundreds. I'm terrible when it comes to candy.

Lee
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog
Twitter: @AprilA2Z

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

02 03 04 Carol's Corner: Sweet Tooth Gone Wild (My top 5 favorite candies) 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Sweet Tooth Gone Wild (My top 5 favorite candies) 24 25

26
27>